Creating a culture of well-being
Workplace Mindfulness Training (WorkplaceMT) is an evidence informed program specifically designed for busy professionals. It is typically taught over a 6 week period, allowing enough time for embedding new habits and behavioural changes. Staff well-being is the key to a happy and productive working environment. Employees trained in mindfulness are proven to show increased well-being as well as self-awareness, displaying signs of more focus, attentiveness and productivity. Mindfulness training supports:
- Increased Flexibility (thinking outside the box)
- Increased ability to focus
- Reduction of stress and anxiety
- The prevention of burnout
- Finding new ways of dealing with life’s challenges
- Improved Relationships both inside and outside the work environment.
WorkplaceMT is an evidence informed approach which has been evaluated and designed to fit into modern working life.This course has its roots in the Oxford Mindfulness Centre and is based on Prof. Mark Williams’s and Denny Penman’s book “Mindfulness: A practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world”.